Thursday, November 16, 2006

Center of Gravity....




I bet this doesn't happen to anyone else....only me.

I am finally able to leave the house alone, maybe for something as exciting as grocery shopping(??), maybe something like swimming (wow!). Anyway, the point is, I have only been gone for possibly 2 hours and when I return it is as though the world has stopped in my absence. Instantly, I am accosted by an army of hands and mouths, the room is full of the sounds of "Mom" and "Honey, you wouldn't believe..."

Yes

I can't believe that in the past few hours I have been so missed and so needed. And after the first uncomfortable moment of "RETREAT!" passes, I am so, so happy to be home.

A hug for everyone!

....That is until the next water aerobics class.

2 comments:

Yaz and Rob said...

Leaving is priceless. I am separating myself from Rowan, today, for the first time in a month. Yeah! I didn't realize until last night how long it had been. I LOVE to leave and I LOVE to come home, for exactly that reason.

jmb_craftypickle said...

That is so true...I love both, leaving and returning.