Tuesday, October 06, 2009

another little hello...

Hi there,
Mango here, taking over this blog. My mom wanted to post, but I am really needing her attention these days. I am a month old now and I am just beginning to realize that I run the show around here. I think I kind of like this.

So, just between you and me, I cry and then I get food/attention/clean dipees/ANYTHING I WANT. Then there are the "bigs" around here. They are pretty fast, it is as if they don't like it when I let a scream out. The only problem is... sometimes they don't guess right the first time, so I have to scream real real loud the next time to help them out. THEN they usually get it right.

I really like to ride around on this one "big". She takes me great places. The smaller "bigs" call her mommy, so I think that for my purposes here she will be known as Mommy. I like to sleep in that carrier thing, look around, all sorts of things, because I know where she is AND she knows where I am... it's a good thing.

I have gotten so good at going to sleep in there that sometimes I wake up in this room filled with fabric pieces and there is a relatively comforting whirring sound. My mom just seems so happy in here that I usually just go back to sleep and rest a bit until I get SUPER hungry. I am living a pretty good life.

it is kind of hard to hold up my big head and type at the same time... I am getting very very sleepy... KShfksjghkshgkjsh

9 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

cute and sooo funny!!

Unknown said...

oh, Mango. You type so well for a teeny month old hatchling.

Pretty too. I have a feeling you'll be running the show from now on. Tell your Mommy hi from me, and give her a little kiss.

Clare said...

Hi Mango. Lovely to meet you at long last.

Hope you are allowing your mom to get some sleep. Give her a hug from me.

Lily Boot said...

My you are one sweet little mango! Look at those eyes! It's no wonder you are in charge of those bigs around you. You'd just have to gaze quietly and I'm sure they all jump to it. Give my love to your mummy and I'm ever so pleased that you let mummy sit down at the whirring machine. You are very indulgent! :-0

Tonya Ricucci said...

Mango, you are a gorgeous sweetie pie. Congrats to you and your mommy both.

Kristin Shields said...

Awww! She's so sweet. Hope you are enjoying all this lovely baby time.

Rebecca Huffman said...

Lil' moon face is getting so big! Kisses to her peach head from Backy.

Magpie Sue said...

Awww... what a doll. And so articulate! Be nice to Mommy now so she will let you come back and visit us again ;- )

Diane said...

Baby Alice, What a beautiful blending of features you have ~ Mommy's captivating eyes, Daddy's cute nose, and the sweetest rose bud lips I ever did see! How clever of you to resemble both your big brothers at once.