Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why it all is going to be OK, or you CAN have fun when it is raining...




A few pictures for me to remember that "Fun" does happen, even when it is raining.
-To remember that babies love to be part of garage cleaning, even if they just spin around and around.
-To remember that sometimes in Oregon, it only looks like it is rainy from inside your own house, but when you venture out... sometimes you get a sun break or two to play in. Hallelujah for that!
JMB
(I have been working diligently on Blondie's apartment I spy quilt, I think that it will be finished this weekend. I can't wait to show you! Hooray!)

2 comments:

Clare said...

Such wonderful photos. The last one is fantastic.

Warm, rainy, spring days are great.

Lily Boot said...

beautiful photos jessica! That hoodie is so cute - I wish we adults could get around wearing pointy hats :-) Hoping spring warms up for you and delivers some SUN!