Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One for the husband...

This post is just for my husband, he wanted to share some important facts about every one's favorite Texas Ranger, please enjoy with caution---you might just laugh a bit.
I saw this quilt this weekend and I am TOTALLY obsessed. It is so gorgeous (this is not the best picture) and I want to make one...the stripes and the red tips---the cheddar one in the middle...YUM!
Here is the info---I finally remembered to take note.
We ate skinnamon rolls...I think that I snagged a few bites, but it wasn't easy.
This is so my youngest's personality---He WILL sit at the big table and eat with the big fork, who cares if he can see...Power to the people!
Excuse this picture, I need to document these curls--they are like a golden halo, and I fear they will not last.
I am watching a sweet little British dramady William and Mary about an undertaker and a midwife that fall in love and try to create a life together Brady style. I am also totally hooked on Juno, the music and the movie. I find nerdy tunes charming...my son asks for me to replay the bride song. It is quite cute.
JMB

4 comments:

Matt said...

Wife - you are amazing. I do not often comment on your posts but I am an addicted reader. In fact I find myself thinking about your blog often while I am on my trips. I find myself trying to find the perfect photo that I am sure you will want to post on your blog. Much to my dismay this has only happened once before (a horse statue from DC). But now I get to be the proud contributer of a Chuck Norris link!
Thank you
-Husband

Emily Cole said...

Awww... my little man had wispy blond curls like that... they were gone with the first hair cut - I think that was my very first entry as a blogger! I miss them, but haven't figured out how to get them back, and keep his hair 'respectable'... I'm bummed!

Yaz and Rob said...

Love the Chuck Norris tangent. I am forwarding it to Rob and know he will love it! Also, love the Ben shots. What a cutie. I can't wait to see all of you!

Yaz and Rob said...

Also, I will watched "Juno". Now, I am intrigued. I thought about watching it when it was first released, then forgot about it.