Monday, March 31, 2008

quick peek...a week in pictures...

I have been missing my blog time.
Between coughing and
Easter and
Birthdays....
and after looking at my pictures...
the lambing barn and
quilting and
breakfast dates on the bus and
more quilting and
painting and
finally some sunshine.
I guess Spring Break was sort of busy.






I am hoping to get back into the blog of things soon....the kid's room will be done tonight and thank goodness, I will be able to get my little realm back to "normal".
I hope that others enjoyed a warmer and drier vacation than we did (I think that it "snowed" 4 of the 7 days this week)----But my plants are growing and that makes it all OK.
JMB



3 comments:

emilyruth said...

i love the houses
& the painty fingers
& of course
the cute kiddos
:)

Yaz and Rob said...

SNOW, what???????? I think you got the winter that Stockholm never had. Love the update and can I just add that Ben's hair is so long and curly. So cute. And Sam is looking sooooooo old.

Lisa said...

I just found your blog through Lazy Gal! I loooove your houses! I am a house person and love wonky as well!!!!