Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some words of hope to a Sweet, Swedish meatball...


My sweet, sweet husband sent me this update to an earlier blog (see Secretos). I love it.
Those muffins sure do make me laugh. We actually took a pack to a potluck last month....and I have to ask,

HOW DID I EVER EAT A WHOLE ONE??

They are large.

That said, I had a wonderful Mother's day at the ocean. I thought of all you nice moms who have made my journey easier and more fun and hope that you all had a wonderful day too.

JMB

**Note to my Meatball mommy friend-- you make this mom trip more fun....the boys are great, I love them, but to have someone who helps find the humor in never sleeping/eating/pooping alone again...

PRICELESS!

Also the timing of this is a sign. I think that it means that if we can all just think that we all are just doing the best that we can.... It is gonna be alright.

MAYBE not the best time ever, but ok.


2 comments:

Yaz and Rob said...

ahhhhhhh! You are sooo right, say I, the meatballer herself! Love the muffin visual and message! I need that. We are half way through and everyone is on their best behavior. I will keep you posted.

Yaz

emilyruth said...

i have no idea what a word of that post meant
(i recognized each word individually
just not all together in that order)

but it was enertaining none the less...

:)