Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gifts and whiners...

I am feeling a little bit whiny. This is mostly due to not posting my work because it is for presents. It is so fun to post and craft and post and craft. But for today I am just going to whine a bit... boo-hoo poor me...OK done.

I have also been feeling like I am on the cusp of something really great...I have been feeling this way for a month or so. It is kind of feeling like the last two months of your first pregnancy, like you want that baby to be out already, in all of it's glory...BUT it is just not done cookin'.

Sometimes I just have to get outside and move, move, move, because maybe that is going to make the ideas come faster. They don't, or they haven't yet. I am still waiting. I am trying to funnel the anxiety of waiting into making things and trying to make new things...but it still has my head all a buzz.

I am just going to have to sit with myself a while longer. This in itself is going to be part of my answer, part of my quest.
JMB

5 comments:

emilyruth said...

i can't wait to see what is coming...
i'm sure it will be devine:)

Mrs.Kate.W said...

I like the idea of sitting with yourself. I am trying to drive in silence more...hopeing my answer will come in the quiet.
I hope you get your bolt of lightning soon

Unknown said...

J,
I didn't realize this site was yours until I saw the quilt at the top and then your sweet picture w/ son. Love your imagine snow work. I've been following the quiltmakers for this winter project, so impressive. Miss you at the plant, still.
Kim

Left Coast Sister said...

It is good to be quiet sometimes...
And, if I may add my amazement to your previous commenter, your snow quilt is grand. i love that you can do stuff like that.

Yaz and Rob said...

Ahhh the patience syndrome... it is a hard one. I am experiencing the same thing here. Although for me it is about moving and how, when and where.