Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shhhh, quiet...everyone's sleeping...

OK, so my husband is totally going to groan when he finds out I am posting right now...
We are leaving for a road trip tomorrow morning (technically, I guess it is today... YIKES.) I decided that I had to make 10 lbs of strawberries in to freezer jam (I finished at 10:45 p.m. thank you very much.) and that I needed to pack up at least 10 lbs of fabric (because you never know what I will want to make.) and make the boys a dozen or so little blank books for the trip....

Let's just say that this is how I deal with trip anxiety...so next time I will be able to recognize it and maybe try to rein it in a bit. (yeah, we'll see about that.)

SO, all that said, MAYBE I will post in the next few weeks. We will see...maybe my most thoughtful husband will let me use his laptop and the WI-fi at the rental will work....or maybe I should relax and vacation?

I guess we will see!

Here is to summer fun times!!
JMB

4 comments:

Navin said...

hi there ^^

Diane said...

Oh, I'll miss you, but have a great family vacation. I'm intruiged by the blank books you mentioned. When my boys were little, they stapled wads of paper into "books." They seldom got beyond designing the covers. But, you know what? They grew up to be excellent writers.

Lisa said...

Have fun!!!

Yaz and Rob said...

Ahhhh trip anxiety. So exciting! Can't wait to read in the next entry how the trip went! I am a little behind on the blog....