Monday, September 03, 2007

more of the same...passing the time...

What would you do if you were supposed to be washing clothes and packing for a trip?

Would you be:

Sitting next to the computer in a newly finished hat organizing your ipod?


Deciding that "right now" was the proper time to reveal the state of your house after parties, projects and packing? (alliteration rocks!)

Posting pictures of your latest applique attempts?


Or would you be doing ALL THREE???



I know what I am doing!
--I need to give this little bird a perch...hmm, I wonder where I put those applique needles....

JMB

3 comments:

emilyruth said...

oh! that birdie is too cute!
can't wait to see this one...
& your hat?
A-DOR-A-BLE!
you are the queen
all hail...
:)

Bella Art Girl said...

I know exactly what you mean! love it

Yaz and Rob said...

Love the hat, and the bird and seeing you! Also, i miss you house.... ho hum.