Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tonya... you did it!

My life as a quilter would be SO much less interesting had I not stumbled across this blog, oh SO many years ago.
Tonya's OPUS arrives TODAY!!! Congratulations, I am a more excited and inspired quilter for knowing you.

This trip of "projects past" brought to you by "the UnRuly Quilter"... all of them (and MORE!) inspired by Tonya's unique style, enthusiastic encouragement and great taste in movies and tv shows.
Thanks! I can't wait to get my hands on this book!
JMB

4 comments:

Em said...

I love your tribute to her and your quilts are always so fun to see. That yellow one with the checkerboards is beyond amazing in my book, thank you for sharing!!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

thanks, Jessica. that chair is such a favorite of mine and oooh other wonderfulness as well. I think back to your post in which you asked who we'd really want to meet. And I said Gwen Marston. Wow, that seems like so long ago. Not only have I met her but she did the foreword for the book. And you've met her too! We've come a long way together.

yasmiene said...

Congrats to Tonya!

Hedgehog said...

I just love that large "house" quilt at the end of the post! Tonya really has inspired a lot of people - and then it just multiplies exponentially!