Saturday, July 07, 2007

Virtual buoys...or buoies?


I am enjoying my first morning in a while...2 parents at home (no more business trips for a while), no one crying, typing by myself...enjoying a little space.
I was feeling a bit "naked" this week...I posted that one post about cycles and was worried that it was too raw...then I posted my quilt, which has become very personal and sort of an intimate expression for me. I have to say that I have been very uplifted by your comments the last few days, not so alone.

My friend Yaz, talked about kids and developmental leaps in her blog the other day, the really hard times followed by mastery of some new skill. WELL, does that go for moms too??

I am ready for my mastery part!!!

Actually, I think I am still cooking...but it could be something cool that comes of this...I think, yes.
JMB

2 comments:

emmi said...

I love reading your comments on everything including motherhood. It is nice to know that I am not alone in the strangeness of it all.

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I should have left something on yours earlier, but I am really bad about posting comments although I am trying to get better.

On another note, your quilts are incredible. I marvel at any woman who is able to be a full-time mom and creator of fabulous things.

Yaz and Rob said...

I think the leaps are all about us. It is when our children change and drag us to change as a consequence. I am feeling rejuvenated adn raw all in one after returning from vacation. Is life a big irony or what!