Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm going for the swap...you?


This is actually a window in Estonia, but it was the most Winter-y looking thing that I have snapped in a long time....but wait there are gazanias or something in the window box...so maybe not winter yet...
ANYHOW...
There is a Winter small quilt swap going on over here. I think that it sounds like a good time and a good way to widen my creative pool...internally and externally. If you are interested, sign on up. I think that creativity should be shared. I looked at the flickr page of the autumn swap and the pieces looked like fun.
JMB

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

That winter picture is great! Have fun in the winter swap.

emilyruth said...

that sounds super fun...
i'm going to not do it
but i'm excited to track along as you do...
:)

Yaz and Rob said...

No on the note of the quilt swap (which looks festive, by the way), but regarding Estonia... I think we are going to actually sail to Riga. We are planning a Spring weekend voyage. Oh lala....