Thursday, January 17, 2008

Something interesting??


Hi friends...
My OTHER sister sent me this interesting link that she heard about...pertaining to things political.
She wrote...
"Hey Guys,
I heard about this on talk of the nation. Its a quiz to take to align your views with a presidential candidate. I thought it was kind of neat. Apparently all these callers were upset they kept getting Dennis Kucinich "
Here is the link to the quiz...I took it and found it interesting, I don't know if it changes my mind about anything, but I think that I am going to have to do more research...
A little more knowledge everyday...and a quiz, it is almost like I am 20 again and taking a quiz from Cosmo...hee hee.
JMB

1 comment:

Yaz and Rob said...

Ok, I tookl it. I got Kunnich. I do not know too much about him, but the deal is that the issues I feel are most important all four candidates were about the same on. So, I think it was close for me. That was goood!